PLANTED is a ten-week women’s Bible study that teaches us the importance of taking the time out of our busy lives just to SIT with God. As we study Psalm 1:1-3, we will be reminded to STAND on the promises in Scripture. We will learn what it means to be transformed by Christ as we WALK with Him during days of joy and in moments of sorrow. We will find He is always there to meet us.
PLANTED is divided into three sections—sitting, standing, and walking with Jesus. We have to SIT in God’s presence in order to STAND on His promises and be able to WALK in His purposes. Each week includes five daily discussions. You will learn:
• You are PURPOSELY PLANTED by God.
• What it looks like to SIT at the feet of Jesus—being PATIENT, PRAYERFUL, and full of PRAISE.
• How to STAND on His PROMISES and PERSEVERE.
• How your FRUIT will be abundant and your life will be PROSPEROUS when you WALK with God everyday.
PLANTED is about moving us in the right direction. It’s about giving up control and letting God PLANT us where we need to be—so we can grow UP into the strong tree described in Psalm 1:2-3. When our roots are deeply PLANTED into fellowship, love, grace, and the Word of God, we can’t help but become a beautiful strong tree with purpose. Our leaves will not wither under the stresses and storms of life, our fruit will be abundant, and our lives will prosper. It’s a promise on which we can stand.
• PURCHASE PLANTED TODAY for your WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY:
- Purchase WORKBOOK on AMAZON.
“We all have the choice to be strong trees that are PLANTED by the source of LIFE. Our fruit will yield in season, our leaf will not wither, and we will prosper in all that we do. We have the choice to WALK in the victory of Jesus—every day.”- Annie Pajcic