Have you ever wondered what it would be like to trust God’s plan for your life – to surrender your agenda and be strengthened by His? God’s Word says to be strong and brave. What does this mean, and how do we follow God’s direction when life gets hard? BRAVE explores five passages in the Bible where men and women (Shadrach, Meshach & Abednego, Peter, Esther, David, and Jesus) prove to be brave when it comes to answering God’s call in their lives—even when the circumstances get tough.
• Boys will be creatively equipped with the tools to receive and remember God’s Word
• Boys will be challenged to identify the “stains” in their lives such as idolatry, distraction, control, discouragement, and being overwhelmed
• Boys will learn that there are many “cleaning agents” that can remove these stains, including trusting in God’s plan, focusing on Jesus, being obedient to His call, speaking truth and prayer
• Boys will understand Jesus’ death on the cross and His payment for our sin is the perfect detergent to wash the stain of sin away
• The BRAVE board is the ART Project that will remind boys to be brave in a world that just wants them to fit in. Art supplies and instructions are included.
© ThouArtExalted 2017: This booklet is not to be reproduced or copied without permission; it is designed and priced for one copy per student.