View cart 5 × “In And Out Cafe (5 Lessons)” have been added to your cart.
In And Out Cafe (5 Lessons)
Key Verse: Genesis 25-27
Key Message: The Dangers of Jealousy
The In and Out Cafe booklet is a creative five lesson Bible study for tween/teen girls with one Art Project. The Bible study, based in Genesis 25–27, takes a closer look at JEALOUSY while exploring the life and experiences of Isaac, Rebekah, Esau, and Jacob. Each lesson focuses on two concepts: An “order-in” and the opposite “take-out.”
• Lesson 1 (Gen. 25:19-34): ORDER IN: Jealousy TAKE OUT: Peace
• Lesson 2 (Gen. 26:1-9): ORDER IN: Lying TAKE OUT: Trust
• Lesson 3 (Gen. 26:12-33): ORDER IN: Quarrel TAKE OUT: Blessing
• Lesson 4 (Gen. 27-1-36): ORDER IN: Deceit TAKE OUT: Truth
• Lesson 5 (Gen. 27:41-46): ORDER IN: Revenge TAKE OUT: Forgiveness
Check out lesson one’s “order in” of jealousy and how Annie uses the lives of Jacob and Esau from the Bible to guide tween/teen girls in their “take out” of peace.
Enter your information below to download/print the lesson. No spam, unsubscribe anytime.
DOWNLOAD ART PROJECT
If your church or non-profit organization is exempt from Florida sales tax, please send us a Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption from the Florida Department of Revenue and we will reimburse your tax. Email proper documentation to [email protected]