View cart “Journal with Me (6 Lessons)” has been added to your cart.
Journal with Me (6 Lessons) Digital PDF
Key Verse: Philippians 4:4-9
Key Message: Mother/Daughter Devotional
This product is a digital download*. JOURNAL with ME is a Bible study/Devotional for mothers with preteen and teenage daughters. The study focuses on six verses in Philippians designed for you to grow deeper in God’s Word and deeper in your relationship together. A single JOURNAL with ME workbook is shared between a mother and daughter and passed back and forth during the week to answer the devotional questions. Whether you choose to use the study weekly or every two-weeks, each lesson will focus on one verse.
Here’s how it works:
1. Find a favorite place and time to meet and allow at least 30 minutes. Complete the lesson and answer the questions together.
2. Between lessons, pass the journal back and forth to answer the journal questions.
3. Each session is divided into five lessons, including your time together. This is a special time to write down your thoughts and begin building a lifelong relationship together.
4. Each lesson includes one of the following: a challenge, a memory verse, an art project, or a service idea to experience together.
5. Meet again at your “special spot” after completion of the lesson and begin again.
*DOWNLOAD DETAILS: Upon checkout, you will receive an email with a link to download the product. Download it immediately. This link will ONLY be active for SEVEN DAYS.
PREVIEW OUR FIRST LESSON
Cultivate closeness with your tween/teen daughter with our best-selling study, Journal With Me, designed to help mothers and daughters grow deeper in God’s Word and deeper in their relationship together.
Enter your information below to download/print the first week together studying Philippians 4:4. No spam, unsubscribe anytime.
If your church or non-profit organization is exempt from Florida sales tax, please send us a Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption from the Florida Department of Revenue and we will reimburse your tax. Email proper documentation to [email protected]