A Seed to Sow is a small group study for tween/ teen girls with one art project that explores the Parable of the Sower in Luke 8:1-15. Each lesson looks at a fungus and an opposite fertilizer. The fungus represents ALL that takes their hearts and minds away from God while the fertilizer is the active ingredient that keeps their hearts and minds focused on God. A Seed to Sow will give girls the gardening tools they need to prepare the soil of their hearts to receive God’s Word.
• Girls will be equipped with creative tools to receive and remember God’s Word
• Girls will be challenged to dig their roots deep into Scripture to find strength and direction
• Girls will learn that there are many “fungi” that try to counteract the power of God’s love, but nothing can be uprooted when they believe in Jesus Christ
• Girls will understand the importance of an everyday connection to the Living Water along with the skills to battle an enemy that seeks to steal their focus on Christ
• The Planted Journal is the art project that is included in the back of this booklet. Art instructions and supplies are listed. The journal serves as a creative reminder that the seed of God’s Word needs to be planted in our hearts.
Check out a sample lesson from A Seed to Sow to see how teen/tween girls can find strength and direction by planting the seed of Scripture in the gardens of their lives.
Enter your information below to download/print lesson one. No spam, unsubscribe anytime.
If your church or non-profit organization is exempt from Florida sales tax, please send us a Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption from the Florida Department of Revenue and we will reimburse your tax. Email proper documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.