Key Message: Being brave in a world that just wants you to fit in
Brave is a small group study for tween/teen girls with one art project that will teach girls to trust God’s plan for their life. But how do they surrender their own agendas and be strengthened by His? God’s Word says to be strong and brave. What does this mean, and how do we follow God’s direction when life gets hard? BRAVE explores five passages in the Bible where men and women (Shadrach, Meshach & Abednego, Peter, Esther, David, and Jesus) prove to be brave when it comes to answering God’s call in their lives—even when the circumstances get tough.
• Girls will be creatively equipped with the tools to receive and remember God’s Word
• Girls will be challenged to identify the “stains” in their lives such as idolatry, distraction, control, discouragement and being overwhelmed
• Girls will learn that there are many “cleaning agents” that can remove these stains, including trusting in God’s plan, focusing on Jesus, being obedient to His call, speaking truth, and prayer
• Girls will understand Jesus’ death on the cross and His payment for our sin is the perfect detergent to wash the stain of sin away
• The Angel Board is the Art Project included in the Brave booklet. Instructions and art supplies are included. The Angel Board serves as a creative reminder for girls to be BRAVE in Jesus. He is always there for you “For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” Psalm 91:11
Equip your tween girls small group with the confidence they need to be brave and stand up to peer pressure.
Enter your information below to download/print lesson one. No spam, unsubscribe anytime.
If your church or non-profit organization is exempt from Florida sales tax, please send us a Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption from the Florida Department of Revenue and we will reimburse your tax. Email proper documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.