08 Feb Valentine Jelly Bean Bracelet Craft for Kids!
Posted at 09:28h in art, art project, Christian, elementary school projects, Homeshool, kids, scripture, summer art project, teacher gift, ThouArtExalted, tween girls, Valentines Card 2 Comments
With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, this is a great craft for kids to share the Love!
Follow these simple instructions and enjoy (and eat) ~ A JELLY BEAN BRACELET!
- Bracelet String – We got ours from a craft store and picked the stretchy kind so we didn’t have to be as exact with our bracelet size.
- Sewing Needle – We used a yarn needle that had an eye big enough for the bracelet string we picked, but small enough to fit through a jelly bean.
- Jelly Beans – We picked an assortment of red, pink, and white. We even found some heart shaped ones to mix in.
- Charms – We found some cute and inexpensive “LOVE” charms in the wedding section of our craft store. You can easily make the bracelets without the charms, but we thought they were fun to add some bling to our bracelets.
- Ribbons – Any kind of ribbon will do to tie off your gift bag.
- Gift Tags – We found some cute tags to tie to our bags. We picked small clear gift bags.
Instructions: The FUN begins!
- Cut about a foot length of your bracelet string. Tie a knot on one end of your string and put your needle through the other side.
- Put the needle through a jelly bean to add it to your string. Continue with any pattern you like, adding charms or other bling as you go. We may or may not have eaten one, or a few, jelly beans along the way. Once you have enough jelly beans to make a bracelet, tie the two ends together and cut off any excess..
- Put the bracelets in a bag and tie them off with a ribbon and tag. IDEA: Use ThouArtExalted’s Valentine Cards to attach to your bracelets!
- Make sure you try them on for size!
- Have FUN giving them away to friends, families, and teachers! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
susan rossPosted at 09:44h, 08 February
So cute, and the bracelets are fabulous too!
Susan HamnerPosted at 12:11h, 10 February
After wearing I’m guessing you get to eat! 🙂 yum