03 May The Mom DARE!
I’m excited to announce The Mom Dare! You won’t want to miss it. Why? Because —
You are the difference-makers. Change agents. Heroes.
What you do every day – the hugging, working, teaching, organizing, praying, carpooling, cleaning, playing, laughing, crying, serving, and giving – it changes the world by deeply impacting those right at your kitchen table.
We see you. We like you. We know you – because we are also you.
We are moms….and when we find some time, we also write. I’m joining my friend Krista Gilbert from Meaning in a Minute, along with a group of amazing Moms, to bring you a dare that is just for YOU.
Here is what you will get when you take the Mom Dare:
- 12 days of 1 minute dares for moms of faith (even moms have one minute)!
- A special interview with a different blogger/writer every day.
- Free printables and ideas.
- Encouragement for the journey of motherhood.
- An invitation to be a part of an exclusive Facebook group for the Mom Dare where you can ask the writers questions, and receive feedback.
The dare kicks off this coming:
Sunday, May 8 (MOTHER’S DAY!) and will run through Thursday, May 19.
On Friday, May 13, I’ll be featured in a special interview and will be chatting live in the exclusive Facebook group and answering YOUR questions.
Will you join me by signing up via the link below?!
I look forward to taking The Mom Dare with you!